Between school,working and daily life activities fun time is hard to find. Fall is my favorite season. Living in the South fall has the best activities and the best weather. We went to Blessington Farms with a group of friends. The farm was inexpensive with tons of activities for toddlers. From hay rides to pumpkin picking he had a ball. An added perk to the south is the food. Funnel cakes, fried okra, and snow cones and so much more. I couldn’t have found a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon. So here are a few of my mommy tips to find fun activities for the kiddos.
- Facebook events I come across so many cool activities by just viewing events in my area.
- Pinterest- You can always find fun activities from Pinterest rather it outings or just home crafts.
- Know your city-A lot of cities museums and monuments offer discounts or free days
- Be a Kid again- I’m always crawling on to the floor to play with Kai and his toys it’s the little things that count.
- Parks-Not only are most parks free, but kids run and play until there tired making your job once home alot easier.
- Group Outing-Fun for the kids and parents as well.