Father’s Day is that special day sat aside for dads. I’m more of the creative type who puts a lot of thought into gifts. We must give credit where credit is due the role of a father is so important in a child’s life for little gents the father can be a role model and for little ladies he’s a a first love. You don’t have to splurge to get a thoughtful gift that dad will enjoy and cherish here’s a few tips.
1. Hand crafts aka DIY- Last year we made Dad a story booked filled with meaningful photos and went with a super hero theme for the captions. The total cost of the project was less than $10. There’s tons of DIY gifts on Pinterest.
2. Cook- a way to a mans heart is through his stomach make dad a nice brunch or a big dinner.
3. Groupon- if dad likes kick boxing, movies or rock climbing there’s always deals on groupon.
4. Sports Tickets- if dad likes soccer, basketball or even football stubhub comes in handy with affordable tickets, some baseball games as low as $11.
5. Customize it- It could be a tie clip, watch case or even jewelry the little extra touch goes a long way.
6. Be sure to plan ahead- the more time you put in the better the gift will be.
7.Give dad more attention than mom the entire day, not only will it make mom jealous but dad will feel appreciated.
Ultimately don’t be the last min card from the grocery store type of gift. These were simple tips to help get the creative Father’s Day ideas going. So what are you getting DAD for Father’s Day?